Sandcastle offers resort living while being centrally located in the heart of the active Southside neighborhood. Here you’ll experience country living with urban convenience. At Saratoga Town Center you can shop at Kohl’s, pick up pet supplies at Petco, eat at Hu Dat Noodle House or Russo’s Italian Kitchen; grab a cup of latte at Starbucks or splurge on an ice cream cone at Marble Slab. On Saratoga Blvd. enjoy the convenience of an HEB PLUS store which makes grocery shopping a pleasure and a breeze. Valero’s, Dollar Tree, and a 24 hour Walgreen’s all further add to the ease of daily living. In addition, there is Jason’s Deli, Niko’s Steakhouse, and Gatti Town Pizza – perfect for the kids. Heading one block south on S. Staples there are more dining choices: Montana Mike’s and Yalee’s Asian Bistro. La Palmera Mall offers P.F. Chang’s, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Chili’s Grill and Bar, along with anchor stores: Macy’s, Dillard’s, and J.C. Penney. Only moments by car you are near the Naval Air Station, the Corpus Christi Army Depot, Texas A&M– Corpus Christi, downtown Corpus Christi, major private employers, movie theatres, banks and restaurants. And, of course, you are only minutes from the beautiful beaches of Padre and Mustang Islands. Christus Spohn Hospital is close by on Saratoga Blvd.; Dawson Elementary School is directly behind us; the B-line bus service and Grant Middle School are within walking distance . Living at Sandcastle is the essence of convenience and fun.
- Saratoga Town Center: Kohl’s, Petco, Hu Dat Noodle House, Russo’s Italian Kitchen, Starbucks, Marble Slab, dry cleaners and more
- Walgreen’s, Valero’s, Dollar Tree, HEB PLUS, Jason’s Deli, Niko’s Steakhouse, and Gatti Town Pizza .
- Montana Mike’s and Yalee’s Asian Bistro
- La Palmera Mall: Macy’s, Dillard’s, J.C. Penney; P.F. Chang’s, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Chili’s Grill and Bar
- Recreation choices: Oso Beach Municipal Golf Course, Sharpshooter, Century 16 Movie Theater, the beaches of Padre and Mustang Islands, golf, riding, boating and fishing
- Conveniently near all major thoroughfares
- Christus Spohn Hospital nearby on Saratoga Blvd.
- Near major employers such as the Naval Air Station, CCAD, business located in downtown Corpus Christi, and, of course, for both higher level education and employment, Texas A&M – Corpus Christi
- Walk to Grant Middle School, Dawson Elementary. Mary Carroll High School is only 2.1 miles away.
- Walk to B-line Bus Service.